skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sick Kids
The day is finally over.....and I'm finally relaxing.
It was a bit of hectic day, all my babies were pretty sick with gosh knows what. They woke up suffering from diarrhea and we're able to keep anything down.
It's amazing how NOT grossed out I get anymore. LOL. I'm serious, I got pooped on, peed on and thrown up on today and I didn't even flinch. I was just like, "OK, there goes my eight shirt today." It's truly amazing. I would say that 7 years ago I would have freaked out, gaged, taken off my close and burned them, take a hot shower and got the heck out of there. LOL. I was an overly dramatic kid when it came to bodily fluids.
Not now though. Maybe it's because I'm used to cleaning butts all day that I have now been accustomed to even the biggest diaper explosions and nothing scares me now. LOL. Even dog, cat and whatever animal we have's poo does not intimidate me either. I mean, it's not pleasant by any means....I mean YUCK! but still, it's just a regular ol' smell to me now. Sometimes I even miss it.
HAHAHAHA, JK!!
But gladly, my kids are feeling better now that they showered me with their "gifts"..lol. They are doing much better, fevers are down and no more bodily fluids being "thrown". LOL.
This means tomorrow is back to school and back to the regular schedule. I'm more than sure I'm gonna get protests on the back on again rules of 'No TV during meals', 'No food upstairs' and 'diapers are ONLY for babies' (JK!) But I know they will want to get pampered again, I know my kids. They are sneaky little vermin. I must remain strong and try not to get too irritated when I get the ever so loved and ever so annoying, "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom.....mom pwease, mom pwease..." Hahaha, every mom knows that one.
=P
I'm just glad my little stinkers are doing well and I'm finally relieved I didn't have to take four poopin, peeing, vomiting kids to the ER. Because truly, it's a miracle if I don't go to the ER at least ONCE a month.
=)
Anyhow, that's been my day.....inspiring, isn't it? LOL.
1 comment:
lol LOVE IT. you crack me.
Post a Comment