Monday, January 5, 2009

White Hair

I never thought it to be possible....not at my age anyhow.

On my 24th birthday, I found a white hair - which I showed to everyone. A week later, I found another. I know, I'm stressing like crazy. I eat well....very well. I mean, I eat healthy so no issues should arise from there. It must be stress, what to do? I can't just go on and have a manicure or pedicure...I'm not into that at all! Massage? I could go for it, except I'm too self conscious, I wont let anyone touch me and I wouldn't pay that much money for someone to rub me down. I'm about the cheapest person anyone will ever meet. LOL. My husband on the other hand, well.... lol.

So, for the third time, today I found another white hair on my friggin head! That alone is stressing me out more. Aside from the listed above, I don't know what else to do. I'm so tired, very tired...I think I'm gathering wrinkles! I'm only TWENTY FOUR! I don't know, I think I need a huge break but I doubt anyone could handle my buggers. I can't even handle my own little monsters at times. hehehehe. Time will tell. wish me luck my dears, I'm gonna need it! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh girl.. at least you arent bald by age 20!!! lol