Wednesday, December 10, 2008

They saved my life!

Earlier we were playing Pirates. We had "invisible" swords because I'm cheap and scared someone will poke their eye out. LOL. Anyhow, at one point Adam "got me" and I fell to the couch and pretended I was dead. Needless to say, they were mighty proud of themselves. (come to think about it, I wonder, is that a good thing? To kill mommy?) Anyhow (LOL) I kept there still and didn't move, the kids stopped cheering and realized something was wrong. I tried not to laugh or giggle. They moved slowly and began "Mommy?...Mom? MOM! Mommy, are you alright??" I could tell they were starting to get worried (I know, I'm so cruel!!) and then Erick said..(CLEARLY, mind you. Speech Therapy has been working! lol), "Hold on, Mommy, I'll save you!!" Suddenly I felt someone pressing on my chest and then Erick opened my mouth (at this point I had no idea, I thought he was gonna stick something in my mouth. I was being brave and praying it wouldn't be poop) and I felt his face press against mine and then a huge BLOW in my mouth!!!! I got up right away and started laughing. I was like, "WHAT??" LOL. I said, "Thank you, you saved my life!! Now,......where in the world did you learn that??"........Adam got all sheepish and Erick yells, "Dinosaurs!" I forgot that yesterday we were watching Jurassic Park and there was a scene where the little kid get electrocuted and wasn't breathing and the paleontologist has to perform CPR on the kid. WOW, the things these kids pick up. LOL. I couldn't stop laughing and I'm still in shock. They did it real good too, they have more than a good idea about what to do if someone is not breathing. LOL. My Little Heroes!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROFL AWESOME! I love doing that to my kids too.