Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An attack on Love

I just got done talking to my baby love. He's amazing and doing well. He told me that something has been bugging him and making him feel uneasy. I asked him what and why? He told me that it might be satan because he knows that he loves me so much and he wont let me go for anything in this world. I must admit, I got all dreamy-eyed. My husband is so sweet and cute but I have no doubt this is true. Our relationship is mending and we are falling inlove all over again. Things are going great and we can't get enough of each other. Yet there is this uneasy feeling that has been attacking us both and I have no doubt it's the adversary trying to break our relationship. It's true what is said, "When you are most happy, Satan is on the prowl" We've been praying and just trying to keep our love strong. We also joke about it, saying that when we are on our first date when he comes home, Satan is gonna pop out of the bushes with divorce papers. LOL. We're silly like that.
I miss him so much!!! I want him home already!!! I really hope that he gets 12 months instead of 15. I want him to hug me with his very muscular arms to the point where I can't breathe. LOL. I LOVE YOU PAPA!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You two are sooooo funny!!