R&R was great, we did so many things. We tried to fit as much as we could into the three weeks he was here.
We went to San Antonio - which I have never been to in the three years I've lived here - and we walked and road the river walk. It was so much fun! I really liked the music they had, it was some kind of flute band that covered many popular songs. Oh, and I tripped coming down the main bridged in the middle of the plaza. Yeah, everyone saw. ROTFLMBO!!
We saw the Alamo, it was so awesome. I couldn't believe how small it was. It looked even smaller being surrounded by many tall buildings and skyscrapers. It was so amazing overall. I love history and it has such a wonderful one. We learned so much!
We FINALLY went to IKEA (LOL) - now I can join the cool club...huh A.B.? It was pretty cool but I did get pretty PO at the people at the playroom. They apparently only had one slot available. They asked if we just wanted the one. I was like, "Are you kidding me, I'm not leaving one of my kids playing in a playroom while my other one gets jiffed" They just couldn't make ONE exception for a pair of brothers. Whatever I just took my kids with me.
We went to Sea World (I dig the San Diego one better!lol) but I did get to feed and touch a dolphin..oooh so super cool! I think I was more exited than the kids. LOL. The kids totally loved Sea World. Last time we went, Erick was one year old and Adam was just a baby. We got splashed like no other, seriously...like no other, we were the only ones that got completely soaked. How embarrassing!! lol. Erick rode his first roller coaster in which I missed because Mr. Adam decided last minute (like always, never fails) he had to go pee. We ran to the bathroom (it was such a comical scene). I ran with Ivy on my hip and Odin in the stroller and Adam holding on the stroller in which I almost had no control over trying to steer with one hand. Poor Adam was being flung back and forth and sideways where his feet would leave the floor. that was funny. Erick fed some birds that he wasn't suppose to be feeding but that's Erick for ya. lol.
Erick also took us to the wildlife farm in Copperas Cove which we loved!! We got to feed so many cool animals and we loved running from the horrible and crazy Ostrich. Those things are crazy! Then a camel got in Erick's window because the Mr. was too busy looking at my window. He rammed his WHOLE head and NECK in the van trying to get a MY feed. He was ignoring Erick in which Erick then later joked that the Camel had a crush on me and he was gonna take me to Iraq so I can go marry one. DORK! Erick is extremely strong but even he couldn't get the camel out of the car. LOL. It was so much fun and so much better than the one San Antonio. We went to another ranch but this was a so-called SAFARI RANCH, twice as expensive and the animals we not so interested in us as the ones in CC were. They did have Giraffes (MY FAVORITE ANIMAL) but they were not out in the open they were caged somewhere else. It was a total disappointment for Erick and I but the kids were exited as always. Erick Jr. DID say he wanted to go the other one where the animals eat from his hand. =) The family has spoken! hahaha.
Over all, it was so much fun. I couldn't believe it passed by so fast but again, that's the way we all (military wives) feel. Sucks! Now he's gone and is having a horrible time traveling. He called me today telling me they flew some place just to get flown back. He hates traveling to and from the middle east. Poor baby.
Anyhow, that's a little bit of what we did. Now I just took a pregnancy test so I have to go check it. LOL. I'm frigging' out. lol. =P
8 years ago

1 comment:
COOL. Sounds like ya'll had A TON of fun!!! Your PT comment was SOOOO funny.
Post a Comment