Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To Blog and blog about my 5 yr. run

So, jes, I jumped on the BLOGGER bandwagon. It's all Dorshan's (my dear friend) fault! haha. I'm pretty sure my computer is gonna throw up having to swallow soo many detailed facts about me. I'm on like 5 different social websites! In my defense, It's not my fault, I have many friends and family who refuse to join each others social websites and thus making it hard for me to keep in touch with all of them in one place. Haven't you heard? People don't believe in phones anymore....well, except for Dorshan and she has hers hooked to her computer. Hahaha. Many loves DM!

Otra cosa, I just celebrated my 5th year anniversary (10/6).........FIVE years.. WHERE DOES THE TIME GO??? Yeah, I freaked out a bit. I can't believe I managed to stay in one relationship for more than a month. LOL. Well, at least now ya know why I married the guy. We are completely different in EVERY SINGLE way, yet something draws us to each other. It must be his cologne, I don't know. Doesn't matter, he's hot, he's tough yet sweet and he's an amazing father. I love him to death and then some .......oh yeah, and he holds that little thing he won't give back....my heart. Feliz Aniversario, Corazon. Te amo, te adoro por siempre. Sabra hasta donde llegaremos. LOL.


Newlyweds December 2003

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL OK OK I am glad I added to the computer addiction. I justify it by calling it my JOURNALING... hehehe We've been encouraged to keep journals. ;) I LOVE the engagement pic. You two are SO cute! I like your hair like that too. Girl you've got the face to pull off so many styles. I LOVE IT! I AM SOOOO happy you're blogging!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! LOL! I keep meaning to stop and chat with you up at the school, but I'm always on the phone when I see you!!! You must think I glued the thing to my head...oh well

Cute blog, BTW!