I tell ya, I think Erick's teacher is intimidated by me. I noticed she only gets nervous and apprehensive when she talks to me. Must've been that meeting I had with her and the principal earlier in the year. LOL. She apparently thinks I'm one of those parents who doesn't care and simply sends her kid off to school. Guess what?I'm not and I'm her worse nightmare...........today was not exception and it showed. I'm not trying to be mean, but if it scares her into treating my kid with respect, why not? ::sinister laugh::
Anyway.....I'm soo super happy and extremely proud of my boy. Erick is doing great! He's #2 in his class and his speech and listening skills have been improving greatly. #1 is a kid who's a year older than him and has great speech, listening & comprehensive skills. In a perfect world, Erick would have left the kid in the dust. LOL. I'm mean. I know it's not a competition, but it feels good when your kid's teacher tells you he's doing more than super! And no, it wasn't because she's scared of me. LOL. So, Saturday we'll be going to the Ice Cream parlor to get him his very deserving treat! Happy Happy Joy Joy. I'm a proud Mama, can you tell? Wait 'til I tell his Papa!
8 years ago

1 comment:
That's awesome, lol
I'm all about the intimidating factor...in fact...I sometimes thrive in it...bad I know..but hey if it gets things done, right?
Post a Comment